Standards Australia has released the latest version of AS/NZS3000-2018.
Follow the link to see the latest copy including amendments to this standard
Current REC Rebate
To get the latest and most up to date pricing please follow this link to the Renewable Energy Traders website – http://retaustralia.com.au/rec-prices/
Australian Standards have been revised and released for use. Please find the link to the applicable standards below:
Grid connection of energy systems via inverters Installation requirements
Grid connection of energy systems via inverters Inverter requirements
Grid connection of energy systems via inverters Grid protection requirements
Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays
Also find the link below to the CEC website for approved inverters
In Western Australia there are more than 30,000 licensed electrical workers and electrical contractors.
Electrical installing work must be carried out by a licensed electrical contractor, who in turn must employ licensed electricians.
Paste the link below into your web browser or simply click on the link to access the ACCC website for the latest electrical appliance and equipment recalls applicable to the Australian market.
- Have you had your smoke detector tested and battery changed?
- Do you own a rental property and are you aware of your obligations to the Australian Building code changes since 1st May 2017 in regards to smoke alarms? Here is a link to the Building Commission pdf explaining the changes and mandatory requirements of smoke alarms in WA. https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/atoms/files/ib_079.pdf
- Have you had your safety switches checked and tested?
- Are your electrical hand tools tagged and safe?
- Is your electrical installation safe and approved?
- Do you need an Electrical Safety Certificate?
- Does your solar PV system require maintenance or repairs?
We at Amplect offer these services and can complete safety checks on all of your items including the wiring and installation of items within your home.
Call us today for a quote on 0417 918 210